Email settings: used
mail.stacky.net, port 587 (see this thread ) with a user I created through Dreamhost web panel. Checked "Use TLS". This worked (I got a test email), but seems to not work now that I've successfully imported the FTS database.
went to http://osqa.stacky.net/admin/sximporter, downloaded and selected zipped dump from faketestsite, submitted to get error. Copy of the error log . I think the problem is that there existed a question already. Tried again with new database; worked!
- revision histories aren't being imported
Added the line
forum/skins/default/templates/base_content.html. That seems to roughly do the trick.
- Need http://osqa.stacky.net/questions/1234 to point to post 1234, even if it is an answer.
- Scott's openid doesn't work.
- admins/mods should be able to add openids for users.
- email recovery option?
- close/reopen doesn't show up in revision history ... reloading seems (randomly) toggle closed/opened state! see  ... seems to have stabilized now, so it's probably a caching issue. related: does closing have some effect on the score of the question?
- don't get the most recent revision when you click edit 
- possibly related to previous: rollbacks don't get counted as revisions.
- can't post as unregistered user
User names are truncated very short on the user pages.